We all love puppies and having a new puppy in the house is an exciting time!
Puppy Preschool classes are a fun, interactive five-week training programme designed to give your puppy the best start in life.
Puppy Preschool Benefits:
- Healthy socialisation with both puppies and people.
- It has been scientifically proven that puppies that are well socialised with other puppies between 8-16 weeks of age are more likely to develop into friendly, well-behaved adult dogs.
- Puppies that are isolated and have little outside contact during this critical early age are at a higher risk of developing behavioural problems later on. For this reason puppy preschool is strongly advised for all puppies to enable them to socialise in a fun, stress-free environment.
- Basic obedience training for you and your new puppy
- Learn important info and advice about health care for your puppy including nutrition, parasite control and veterinary care.
- To provide a fun, gentle, positive experience for your puppy when visiting the Hospital. This can reduce anxiety for your pet when visiting us in the future.
Our classes are run over five consecutive Thursday nights. The classes are held between 7.00 and 8.00 pm and all members of the family are invited to participate.
Bookings are essential.
If you would like to find out more, please call to speak to one of the nurses.
- 4 Consecutive Thursday evenings
- Classes run 7pm – 8pm
- For puppies 8-16 weeks of age
- Puppies must have had their 1st vaccination at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course