We all love puppies and having a new puppy in the house is an exciting time!
Puppy Preschool classes are a fun, interactive five-week training programme designed to give your puppy the best start in life.
Puppy Preschool Benefits:
- Healthy socialisation with both puppies and people.
- It has been scientifically proven that puppies that are well socialised with other puppies between 8-16 weeks of age are more likely to develop into friendly, well-behaved adult dogs.
- Puppies that are isolated and have little outside contact during this critical early age are at a higher risk of developing behavioural problems later on. For this reason puppy preschool is strongly advised for all puppies to enable them to socialise in a fun, stress-free environment.
- Basic obedience training for you and your new puppy
- Learn important info and advice about health care for your puppy including nutrition, parasite control and veterinary care.
- To provide a fun, gentle, positive experience for your puppy when visiting the Hospital. This can reduce anxiety for your pet when visiting us in the future.
Our classes are run over 4 consecutive Thursday nights. The classes are held between 6:30 and 7:30 pm and all members of the family are invited to participate.
Bookings are essential.
If you would like to find out more, please call to speak to one of the nurses.
- 4 Consecutive Thursday evenings
- Classes run 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- For puppies 8-16 weeks of age
- Puppies must have had their 1st vaccination at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course